Business Intelligence Analyst/Sr. Analyst
IQVIA (NYSE:IQV) is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. IQVIA creates intelligent connections across all aspects of healthcare through its analytics, transformative technology, big data resources and extensive domain expertise. IQVIA Connected Intelligence™ delivers powerful insights with speed and agility — enabling customers to accelerate the clinical development and commercialization of innovative medical treatments that improve healthcare outcomes for patients. With approximately 70,000 employees, IQVIA conducts operations in more than 100 countries. To learn more, visit www.iqvia.com.
Join us on our exciting journey!
Our vision is to be the preferred technology partner - “from molecule to market” - for major life science and pharma companies.
In order to realize our vision we are looking for Business Intelligence Analyst/Sr. Analyst to participate in engagements and implement solutions related to business intelligence & analytics in life sciences in Greece and abroad.
The successful candidates will:
- Leverage their analytical skillset in areas such as business intelligence, data modeling, reporting & data science.
- Be capable of acquiring and structuring data from multiple sources to deliver key analytics-based insights to drive business decisions.
- Collaborate with project leads and to gather business requirements from clients and translate to IT requirements
- Implement Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence Reporting & Data Science applications based on requirements
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, TECHNICAL AND PERSONAL SKILLLS
Essential qualifications and experience
- University degree of Informatics/Computer Sciences or other similar university degree
- Master’s degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, finance or other quantitative field is desirable
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Life Sciences and/or Professional Services
Essential general technical skills and knowledge
Strong Experience with BI technologies. Indicative technologies:
- RDBMS: Microsoft SQL, Oracle
- ETL: Microsoft SSIS, Informatica, Talend
- Data Modeling: Microsoft SSAS or other OLAP tool
- BI: Tableau, QlikView, Power BI
- Knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Fluency both in English and Greek
Essential personal skills and behaviors
- Keen attention to detail and a quality focused mindset
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
- Exhibits a comfort level in customer facing situations when necessary
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
LOCATION: Greece, Athens
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.