Business Intelligence Developer, Tech
IQVIA (NYSE:IQV) is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. IQVIA creates intelligent connections across all aspects of healthcare through its analytics, transformative technology, big data resources and extensive domain expertise. IQVIA Connected Intelligence™ delivers powerful insights with speed and agility — enabling customers to accelerate the clinical development and commercialization of innovative medical treatments that improve healthcare outcomes for patients. With approximately 70,000 employees, IQVIA conducts operations in more than 100 countries. To learn more, visit www.iqvia.com.
Join us on our exciting journey!
Our vision is to be the preferred technology partner - “from molecule to market” - for major life science and pharma companies. In order to realize our vision we are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer.
Under Tech Lead guidance, performs activities related to the analysis, design, build, debugging, testing, and maintenance for Information Management and Business Intelligence projects and/or managed services.
- As directed, participates in conducting analysis, design, and implementation of technical solutions to meet specified design requirements and specifications
- Translates detailed design specifications into technical solutions building data integration processes, populating data-marts and creating dashboard and reports
- Prepares technical documentation
- Writes test plans and detailed test scripts supporting test cases derived from an analysis of functional requirements and programming specifications
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance
- May identify and implement root cause fixes to program, system and/or applications errors. Assists in the preparation of supporting procedures, forms and documentation
- Works alongside other team members such as Product Owners and Software QA to manage the development cycle from ‘thought to delivery’
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related discipline
- Two years experience in consulting/System Integrator companies delivering and testing Information Management and BI project
- Experience in database platforms (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, Snowflake, etc.)
- Experience in ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, MS SSIS, etc.)
- Experience in BI Tools (e.g. Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Good organizational, communication, and technical database skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Candidates are kindly asked to submit their CV in English
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.