Project Manager BI
This job is no longer accepting applications.
IQVIA (NYSE:IQV) is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. IQVIA creates intelligent connections across all aspects of healthcare through its analytics, transformative technology, big data resources and extensive domain expertise. IQVIA Connected Intelligence™ delivers powerful insights with speed and agility — enabling customers to accelerate the clinical development and commercialization of innovative medical treatments that improve healthcare outcomes for patients. With approximately 70,000 employees, IQVIA conducts operations in more than 100 countries. To learn more, visit www.iqvia.com.
As a company, our vision is to be the preferred technology partner - “from molecule to market” - for major life science and pharma companies.
The Technology Solutions team provides technology applications and solutions to Life Science clients across offerings ranging from CRM, Multichannel Marketing, Compliance, Social Media, Content Management, Performance Management and Master Data Management solutions.
Join us on our exciting journey!
In order to realize our vision, we are looking for a Project Manager, Business Intelligence
Responsible for the on-time completion of implementation for client projects related to business intelligence and Information Management areas. Manages a cross-functional team (onshore/ offshore) to achieve project delivery success. Identifies and elevates potential new business opportunities.
• Leads teams in the design, development and delivery of technology-based projects or components of larger, complex projects
• Assists in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Develops comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Meets budgetary objectives and makes adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations
• Performs risk management to minimize project risks
• Recommends improvements and alternative solutions
• Provides follow-up with client to ensure client satisfaction
• Ability to manage work streams, assigning tasks and driving them to completion.
• Bachelor's Degree Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related technical discipline
• At least 3 years of experience in consulting or services delivery, ideally in pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry
• Solid project management and relationship building skills
• Has necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage Information Management and Business Intelligence projects
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
• Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
Location: Athens, Greece
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their resumes in English.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.