BI Support Analyst, Tech, EMEA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
IQVIA (NYSE:IQV) is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. IQVIA creates intelligent connections across all aspects of healthcare through its analytics, transformative technology, big data resources and extensive domain expertise. IQVIA Connected Intelligence™ delivers powerful insights with speed and agility — enabling customers to accelerate the clinical development and commercialization of innovative medical treatments that improve healthcare outcomes for patients. With approximately 70,000 employees, IQVIA conducts operations in more than 100 countries. To learn more, visit www.iqvia.com.
The BI Service and Support Analyst will work in the new Support Hub for the EMEA PM&I Service and Support Team. Their responsibilities will focus on supporting PM&I Clients in EMEA - manly EE and Italian Clients - on ensuring timely deliveries, prompt resolution of incidents and fulfillment of requests.
Provides high quality and timely delivery and requests or incidents support for Client ongoing services. Assignments typically require basic analysis and problem solving with an emphasis on meeting IQVIA services/delivery commitments to clients. Contributes to meeting client satisfaction objectives.
• Assists with the review and analysis of client requirements/problems.
• Performs quantitative or qualitative analyses to identify issues and develop solutions.
• Collects requirements for CRs and implements them
• Traces quality and SLAs KPIs and reports or visualizes them in presentations or dashboards.
• Maintains documentation.
• Develops a basic knowledge of services and consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Starts to develop an awareness of IQVIA technology solutions.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 1-3 years of experience in BI/DWH implementation or Service or support functions
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Effective time management skills.
• Professional knowledge of BI, ETL and DWH solutions including the deign principles and the most common architectures.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• Basic knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
• Basic knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
Location: Athens, Greece
Candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV in English
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.