Scientific Project Managein in Cyber-Security and Data Protection/Privacy
The Institute of Communication and Computer Systems (ICCS) is ranked in the top list of European Research Institutes being very active in a number of Scientific and Research Areas, focusing among others on the research and development in the field of Cyber-Security and Data Protection/Privacy. I-SENSE is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the best associates by offering an inspiring and inclusive workplace, in which talent and hard work are truly recognized, developed and rewarded.
You will be a Scientific Project Manager/ Research Associate and support the entire project lifecycle from the proposal preparation to the development and demonstration phases, primarily in the field of Cyber-Security. You will also be required to research new and emerging technologies in the field as well as technology trends beyond the state of the art.
Day to Day:
· Support coordination/management activities for EC-funded and national R&I Projects.
· Extract Business Requirements, Consolidate System Requirements, Contribute to the architectural design and testing phases.
· Research, Design and Contribute to the implementation of Cyber-Security and Data Protection/Privacy solutions applied in a diverse field of applications including the protection of IT and OT networks of Critical Infrastructures.
· Reporting on both technical and management level on the projects on the level of deliverables, technical and management reports.
· BSc/MSc degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering or Computer Science/Informatics or similar degree.
· 3 years of experience with designing, managing, and implementing Cyber-Security and Data Privacy solutions.
· Good understanding of the available solutions, best practices and standards on Information and Network Systems Security and on Data Privacy/Protection including firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, SOAR, blockchain/distributed ledgers, authentication/authorization, and encryption.
· Fluent oral and writing English skills
· Previous experience in European Research projects and Funding Frameworks
What makes you stand out:
· PhD in Cyber-Security or Information Security or Data Protection/Privacy or any related topic
- Previous working experience in the research and design of Cyber-Security, Information Security, Network Security, Security Analytics (including Machine Learning) or Data Protection/Privacy applications.
· Previous experience in Cyber-Security Training and Simulation Environments (Cyber-Ranges)
· Having participated in the proposal writing and/or implementation of H2020 research projects
The I-SENSE group offers a great career environment in applied research opening the employers' horizon to an international career. The employee would have the opportunity to work in an inter-disciplinary group while cooperating with major research/academic institutions and well-known companies in Europe and beyond. The positions offer:
· Competitive salary
· Continuous learning (with the most modern methods)
· Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
· International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
· Opportunity to work in a diverse, friendly, and creative environment with talented colleagues
· A clear path of progression, tailored to your talents and ambitions
· Opportunities to travel abroad
The CV and application must be submitted by 3 JUL 2021 via email.
For more information, please call at +30-210-7723865
This announcement will be uploaded at: https://i-sense.iccs.gr/work-with-us
Your application has been successfully submitted.