Media buyer | Performance Advertising Executive
BaaS | Digital one the very few Facebook Preferred Marketing Partners and a Google Partner in Greece, is expanding and looking for a Media buyer ( Performance Advertising Executive ).
The Advertiser manages and helps develop digital advertising paid strategies for our clients especially for Performance campaigns for B2B and B2C.
The role requires a good range of skills including collaboration with the creative team to guide strategic advertising buying across all search, display, video and social platforms, identifying targeting tactics based on campaign requirements and defining media goals measured against precise KPIs and ongoing internal and client education. The role requires a commitment to driving innovative paid media solutions and flawless execution.
- Create and optimize ads campaigns for most known networks like Facebook and Google
- Analyze performance & conversions on a daily basis & propose required steps for optimization
- Create reports showcasing the performance goals achieved
- Propose advertising strategies for branding & e-commerce
- Create media plans & ads strategy according to the client's requirements
- Be informed on latest trends and advertising objectives & developments
- Strong advertising background on Facebook and google Ads
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Analytical skills and understanding of digital ecosystem
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Know-how in creating digital media plans
- Knowledge on Remarketing Pixels
- Excellent English both spoken and written
- Facebook Blueprint & Google AdWords certifications will be considered a plus.
The candidate, if selected, will have the opportunity to work
- with an advanced Media team
- international campaigns
- gain tremendous experience by working closely with Facebook & Google.
- work with Campaign Strategists, Account Managers and Creatives
- Great work environment with exceptional colleagues
- A competitive package matching the candidate’s skills and experience
BaaS | Digital is by DNA an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future is hybrid