Research Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ManpowerGroup Greece, on behalf of its client, an Innovative Leader, is looking for an experienced Research Project Manager, to join their RnD (Funded) Department. Our client’s team is currently working on numerous large-scale Research and Innovation Projects in various sectors, such as Security, Transport, ICT and Health with their focus being on large IoT systems that leverage AI/ML to provide added value and mission critical services.
Workplace location: Athens’ North Suburbs
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the Project Management of Research Projects
- Setting up & submitting new proposals in the context of several research funding opportunities
The Research Project Manager is a multi-faceted role being part of the team that identifies new research opportunities, by being a key contributor to the ideation and proposal setup process. You will represent our client in consortia, produce deliverables and manage delivery milestones in collaboration with our in-house technology teams.
- Postgraduate Degree in Information Technology or Telecoms or Electrical Engineering (PhD will be considered a plus) Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience (Academia or/and part of a corporate team)
- Experience leading/participating in research proposals (European and/or National)
- Demonstrable experience in managing and delivering Research projects with complex technologies involved
- Strong network of partners across Europe
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ManpowerGroup, the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, ...