Java Software Engineer (Mid/In-House)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ManpowerGroup, on behalf of their client, an IT Software firm, that provides IT services to Enterprise clients, is seeking for a Java Software Engineer to join their Development Team.
Workplace Location: Athens - Northern Suburbs
You will be part of the Software Development team and you will participate in the development of enterprise applications. You will assist in the implementation of new applications using Java.
More specifically you will:
- Design, develop and test (as a team member) Java based solutions
- Design the Database models to support the relevant solutions
- Evaluate possible new solutions and technologies
- Troubleshoot and support production platforms
- Elaborate on technical and end user documentation
- Participate in scrum meetings
- Interact with the customer side
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- BSc. / MSc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years of software development experience in Java
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Hands-on knowledge on Java based frameworks (Spring, Spring-Boot, Camel)
- Experience in Linux O/S
- Familiar with an IDE (Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA)
- Software versioning and revision control (Git)
- Good understanding of how application servers / containers work
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiarity with Maven
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
It will be nice to have
- Post-graduate degree
- Experience in Karaf (OSGI)
- Experience in Python
- Experience/Interest in Machine Learning and other AI techniques
- Web development experience (CSS, JS, jQuery, HTML)
- Familiarity with Docker
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ManpowerGroup, the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, ...