.Net Developer (Product, in-House/LegalTech)
ManpowerGroup Greece, on behalf of its client, a major company in the Legal technology solutions is seeking for a .Net Developer
Workplace Location: Athens - Center
What you will be doing:
You will be part of the Product development team, participating in the ongoing development of an innovative technology platform.
More specifically you will:
- Design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications
- Perform analysis, development and testing on cutting-edge technologies
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Collaborate with the team, and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals
- Assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements
- Actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in relative position
- Strong knowledge in C# .NET, Web API
- Strong knowledge in SQL Server
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Ability to work with the team to translate business requirements into architecture and software design
- Ability to think outside the box and strong problem-solving skills
It would be nice to have:
- Experience in WPF, MVVM
- Experience in PHP knowledge
- Experience in Redis, Elastic, Solar
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Work-Life Balance
- Continuous education/training
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ManpowerGroup, the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, ...