Senior Linux Administrator (Telco/ Remote)
ManpowerGroup, on behalf of its client, a leading telecommunications company that provides automated workflows, communication technologies and services around the world, is seeking for a Senior Linux Administrator to join their technology team.
Workplace Location: Thessaloniki OR Remote
You will be part of the SysAdmin/DevOps team a highly skilled team that ensures the smooth and efficient run of the IT resources. You will be working covering the full spectrum of System and Networking areas. You will be interacting with other departments via a structured ticket system and internal Jira Kanban workflow.
More specifically you will:
- Participate in most of the IT projects providing valuable assistance to other departments
- Provision and deploy new services
- Monitor the total health of the IT infrastructure and services
- Set up tools for monitoring and management of services for the 1st level support
- Setup connectivity with providers and clients
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related fields
- Solid experience as a Linux Administrator with knowledge of networking
- Strong scripting skills in Bash or Python
- Experience in Virtualization / Docker
- Experience in Web server administration (apache)
- Experience in load balancing management (Nginx / Haproxy)
Rotational Stand-by as a 3rd level support Engineer
It will be nice to have
Any experience in the following will be highly appreciated:
VM on XEN/Proxmox/VMware/BareMetal, SMPP / Kannel, Fusion PBX and freeSWITCH
- Competitive salary
- Continuous Training
- Remote working capability up to 100%
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ManpowerGroup, the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, ...