Mobile Developers (Native, Android or iOS), Remote Options
ManpowerGroup Greece, on behalf of its client, a fast-rising User Experience Agency which currently develops & maintains some of the most popular mobile apps of the Greek market, is looking for experienced Mobile Developers to join their Product Development team.
Location: Athens with Remote Options or 100% remote
More specifically you will:
- Be involved in product development, understanding the specifics of the industry, and developing a better UX
- Detect, estimate, and adopt new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Build and maintain existing and new features
- Demonstrate engineering excellence by ensuring high performance, testing code, writing documentation, and following an agile development methodology
- BSc in the field of Computer Science or related field of studies
- Excellent knowledge of Kotlin OR Swift
- At least 2 years of experience developing native Android or iOS Applications
- Strong hands-on experience in REST APIs
- Experience with integrating third party libraries
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem-solving and learning ability
It will be nice to have:
- Portfolio of published applications on the App Store or on the Google Play Store
- Experience working within an agile software development system
- Competitive monthly salary
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Friendly and modern working environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ManpowerGroup, the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, ...