Front-End Developer (Angular or React) / Thessaloniki
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ManpowerGroup, on behalf of its client, a fast-growing IT Solutions Provider with international clients, is seeking for a Front-End Developer (Angular or React) to join their Development Team.
Workplace Location: Thessaloniki Center
As a Front End Developer, you will be working with a team of Developers and you will be responsible to develop, test and maintain web applications, for specific international Projects.
More specifically you will:
- Develop custom solutions for international projects
- Develop support and maintain critical web applications
- Solve problems and learn new technologies
- Work with agile processes that are adapted to the team's and project's needs
- Work closely with Backend Developers and Project Managers
- A BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline (MSc will be appreciated)
- Excellent knowledge of Angular and/or React (at least 2 years)
- Fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS3
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Experience in design and development of responsive design websites
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Good command of the English language (written & verbal)
- Competitive salary
- Modern workplace environment that offers space for personal development and professional growth.
- Continuous training
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ManpowerGroup, the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, ...