Software Engineer (PHP)
ManpowerGroup, on behalf of its client, a fast-growing IT solutions provider is seeking for a Senior Software Engineer (PHP) to join their development team.
Workplace Location: Thessaloniki
More specifically you will:
- Write and maintain efficient code using modern best practices
- Contribute to the development of new features & customize the existing ones
- Enhance & support existing applications
- Conduct software development tests
- Contribute to the whole software design lifecycle
- BSc and/or MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field (MSc will be preferred).
- At least 3-years’ experience in PHP and MySQL technologies
- Experience in the development of web solutions in PHP and/or Drupal implementations in a LAMP environment
- Advanced in site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Excellent command of the English language (written & oral)
- Competitive salary
- Standard monthly meal voucher
- Modern workplace environment that offers space for personal development and professional growth.
- Casual work environment & remote options.
- Continuous training
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ManpowerGroup, the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, ...