PHP Software Engineer (100% Remote)
ManpowerGroup Greece, on behalf of its client, an innovative firm specializing in IT solutions and Web & Mobile applications, is looking for an experienced PHP Software Engineer.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Writing and maintaining efficient code using modern best practices
- Contributing to the development of new applications
- Enhancing & supporting existing applications
- Attending and contributing to software development meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- At least 2 years of working experience with PHP (with Laravel or Symfony or Lumen)
- Experience with high-traffic web sites.
- Experience with versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong command of the English language
It will be nice to have:
- Certification Zend PHP Developer
- Competitive monthly salary
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Friendly and modern working environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ManpowerGroup, the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, ...