Front-End Developer (Angular 2+)
ManpowerGroup, on behalf of their client, an IT Software firm, that provides IT services to large Enterprise clients, is seeking for a Front-End Developer to join their Development Team.
Workplace Location: Athens - Northern Suburbs
You will be part of the Software Development team and you will participate in the development of enterprise applications.
More specifically you will:
- Design user friendly and clean-cut web portals
- Participate in all stages regarding web application development (design, development, testing, deployment, support)
- Evaluate potential new solutions and make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects
- Provide suggestions on UX enhancement techniques
- Troubleshoot and support production platforms
- Maintain technical and end user documentation
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Angular 2+ or latest versions
- Hands-on experience in supporting production deployments
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Familiarity with UI-UX design principles
- Experience with git
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet set deadlines
- Familiarity with React or other Front-End frameworks
It will be nice to have:
- Familiarity with web servers (apache, nginx)
- Experience in web-based Hybrid Mobile App Development (e.g. Ionic)
- Competitive salary based on experience (range of gross salary p/m: 1500 - 2000)
- Modern workplace environment
- Casual work environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ManpowerGroup, the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, ...