IT Governance Consultant
ManpowerGroup Greece, on behalf of its client, a Business Consulting Services firm is seeking for an IT Governance Consultant to join their Technology Consulting team.
Job location: Athens' North Suburbs, Attica, Greece
More specifically, as an IT Governance Consultant, you will:
- Participate in IT Governance projects: Information Security, ITSM, Business Continuity, Data Governance, Personal Data Protection, etc.
- Interact with customers on a regular basis
- Compare current practices against legal and regulatory requirements, international standards, and best practices
- Prepare management reports and system documentation: policies, procedures, etc.
- Conduct risk assessments
- Train customers’ executives
- Develop a familiarity with new tools and technologies
- Be working as a team member
- A BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management
- 2-5 years of work experience in a similar position
- Familiarization with modern Information and Communication Technology and particularly IT Governance solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in several projects, meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations
- Capability to learn about legal and regulatory requirements, international standards, and best practices
The following will be highly appreciated:
- Postgraduate studies on Information Technology or Business Administration
- Working knowledge in IT Management procedures, Risk Assessment, ISO Management Systems
- Professional certifications (e.g. ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ITIL, CISA, CISM, CISSP)
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation, agile development techniques, IT service management, containers, and virtualization
- Interest in all aspects of IT and security research and development
- Competitive benefits and salary package
- Private health insurance plan
- Training opportunities
- A business working environment promoting work-life balance
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ManpowerGroup, the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, ...