Professors in Sciences, Engineering and Technology
The American University of Cyprus (AUCY), Larnaca Campus, is accepting applications for FT/PT/Remote Faculty Members in the following broad areas:
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) Engineering primarily and all related areas including law, professional flight, artificial intelligence, aviation management, military, aerospace, aeronautical and space engineering.
- Aeronautical Engineering. Flight instructors
- Maritime Sciences and Technology primarily and all related areas including law, shipping management, insurance, cargo, logistics, international trade, engineering, navigation, oil & gas, shipyards, biology, naval architecture, artificial intelligence, cyber security, security and safety.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) primarily and all related areas of applications within the Arts, Business and Sciences & Technology cluster. AI candidates are sought within the software engineering, AR, VR, IoT, computer science, information systems, engineering, maritime, aerospace and space and all other related fields.
- All areas of Engineering: including Mathematics, Physics, Sports, Electronics, Electrical, Design, Management, Computer, Software, Systems, Information Systems, Control, Networks, Communications, RF, Robotics/Mechatronics, Mechanical, Chemical, Maritime, Marine, Nautical, Environmental, Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Space, Remote Sensing, Radio Astronomy, Naval Architecture, Architectural and Civil Engineering.
- Web programmers
- Sports Scientists, Managers, Athletes, Dietitians and Nutritionists.
Candidates should possess a Ph.D and are expected to teach undergraduate and graduate courses, engage in research, prepare research proposals, prepare publications and participate in the academic/social life of the University. Outstanding MSc professionals will also be considered. Previous teaching and/or post-doctoral experience in an American system of education will be an advantage. Interested candidates should apply to the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Candidates can request information about the various positions and specializations sought from Prof George Dekoulis at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Applications are confidential and will be served on a first come first served basis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.