Study Startup Administration Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are a passionate CRO. In today’s environment, we dare to be different. A dynamic, global company, we bring together more than 2,300 driven & dedicated people.
We work on the front line of medical science, changing lives, and bringing new medicines to those who need them.
Your role in the global Study Startup team will cover three main areas: departmental support, quality control and assurance, and training.
- Develop tracking tools for the Study Startup department
- Prepare departmental reports and intradepartmental correspondence (information letters, agendas, etc.)
- Plan, organize and follow up on departmental meetings and calls
- Provides ad-hoc administrative, technical and logistical support to the Study Startup department
- Support the implementation of in-process quality controls within the department
- Maintain training materials for the Study Startup department
- Coordinate training sessions delivered by Study Startup to PSI staff
- College or University degree
- You will have demonstrable experience working in a CRO or Clinical Research environment
- Prior experience within Study Startup is advantageous
- If you have previously supported Senior Management with executive administration duties, this is beneficial
Continue your career in clinical research, coordinating a variety of tasks and learning new things while growing with the company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The global CRO where clinical trials run on time