(Senior) Clinical Project Manager
Take your career to the next level and lead challenging full-service global clinical research projects, managing the full scope of responsibilities and getting hands-on involvement in every aspect of the study.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of complex, global, multi-center clinical research projects in a variety of therapeutic areas
- Delivery of clinical research projects on time, within budget and in accordance with high quality standards
- Leading and managing multi-functional project teams
- Training, mentoring and coaching team members
- Being the primary point of contact to client on all project matters
- Attending bid defense meetings, participating in development of proposals and client presentations
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Significant experience in clinical research
- Global project management experience within Phase II and Phase III projects
- For a Senior Project Manager role, at least 4 years of global clinical project management experience, including management of all projects phases from startup to closure, management of all functional services
- Experience in vendor management
- Experience in oncology, and/or MS, IBD, hemophilia, other rare disease, infectious diseases
- Full working proficiency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Project
- Communication, presentation and customer-service skills
- Ability to negotiate and build relationships at all levels
- Team-building, resource allocation and organizational skills
Make the right call and take your career to a whole new level. Join the company that focuses on its people and invests in their professional development and success.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The global CRO where clinical trials run on time