Researcher on Media Verification and DeepFake Detection
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Media Verification team of the Information Technologies Institute, which is part of the Centre for Research and Technology Hellas has an open position for a Researcher on Media Verification and DeepFake Detection
The Information Technologies Institute offers a vibrant environment in advanced research through the involvement in large multi-national research projects involving state-of-the-art technologies in various fields of application. The candidate will work within the Media Verification team - MeVer, building on many years of state-of-the-art work in the area. MeVer is part of the Multimedia, Knowledge and Social Media Analytics Lab. The main offices are in Thessaloniki but it will also be possible to work in the Athens offices if this is preferred by the candidate.
- Study our existing work in the area of image and video analysis for detecting forgeries
- Research for improving our current work and developing new methods
- Develop and test the new methods on existing datasets
- Prepare scientific publications in collaboration with other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Good programming skills, with adequate experience on deep learning frameworks such as tensorflow, keras, or pytorch.
- Very good knowledge of the English language
Nice to have
- PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience working in European Research Projects
- Accepted scientific publications in relevant fields
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
- Very friendly and professional working environment
- Further career development opportunities
Your application has been successfully submitted.