Senior Scientific Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Intelligencia.ai is a technology company at the heart of Healthcare and AI. Our mission is to bring novel therapies to patients faster and more efficiently by applying Data Science to Drug Development. We are pioneering the use of AI for assessing and addressing fundamental risks to maximize the odds of multiple life changing therapeutics.
Our people are the core of our success. We are a fast growing company that operates in a diverse, cross-functional and flexible environment. Our team consists of intellectually curious minds with a can-do attitude that love what they do and enjoy being part of a highly collaborative team. Together, we are solving complex problems and making a positive impact on people’s lives by building cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for a Senior Scientific Associate with experience and a passion in Oncology/ImmunoOncology/Neuroscience. The role includes the ability to identify, extract, curate, and interpret scientific data, as well as being a thought partner in the design of novel solutions at the intersection of Immunology and big data/Machine Learning.
Join us if you are excited to
- Extracting and interpreting outcomes data (e.g., efficacy and safety) from scientific papers that articulate the results of clinical trials in Immunology
- Expertly curating regulatory (FDA), scientific (e.g., gene-disease association), epidemiological (e.g., incidence/prevalence), and other data
- Collaborating with other team members, including the front/back-end engineers, and other stakeholders; and participating into the design of advanced Machine Learning products advancing Immunology
What you'll bring to the team
- PhD (completed or close to) in the field of Oncology, ImmunoOncology or Neuroscience - applications that do not fit this requirement will be disregarded
- Experience with CAR T-Cell therapies is a plus for ImmunoOncology applications (but not required)
- PostDoc experience, and experience in clinical trials is a plus (but not required)
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-starter; can be depended on to complete a task under minimal supervision
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving mindset
What's in it for you
- You will receive a competitive salary
- You will participate in Intelligencia’s equity compensation plan/ future success of the company
- A great opportunity to grow and work with some of the most exceptional minds in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates unparalleled opportunities both for you and the team
- You will be part of a mission to bring novel therapies to patients faster and more efficiently by applying Data Science to drug development
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Intelligencia is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Your application has been successfully submitted.