Software Quality Assurance Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About MUFG Investor Services FinTech Limited
MUFG Investor Services FinTech Limited (“MUFG ISFT”) is a member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, a leading global financial services group. MUFG ISFT offers advanced technology solutions aiming to deliver unparalleled experience to the Group’s customers by successfully meeting their continuous needs.
Our Company’s ultimate mission is to transform financial services through technology.
Imagine your future at MUFG Investor Services FinTech where you can grow professionally, in a diverse and inclusive workplace that rewards your contribution.
We are looking for Software Quality Assurance Engineers to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to be one of the first people to join our new office in Vilnius, Lithuania. We are looking for professionals with extensive experience to help deliver our custom software development projects.
Reporting to the Head of Technology, you will be using your knowledge and skills to help us ensure our products are built in accordance to the customer requirements and are following the best practices and quality standards in terms of usability, security and performance.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create automated test scripts to verify functional and non-functional requirements of a product in various stages of the development life cycle
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Ideal skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Strong background in software integration and system testing in the cloud (Azure, AWS)
- Experience in script-writing and testing
- Experience in performance testing, integration testing and test automation (e.g, Selenium, WatiN, Cypress, Jest etc)
- Understand CI/CD with the ability to integrate with Build pipelines
- BDD acceptance criteria understanding and execution
- Knowledge of and experience with QA methodologies
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and quality processes
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and modern browser technologies
- Understanding of REST/JSON and/or SOAP/XML web service
- Proficient understanding of software development tools such as Git and Gitlab
- Ability to work in Scrum team
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Familiar with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
MUFG Investor Services FinTech provides all of its employees with a competitive and attractive compensation package.
- Competitive remuneration package - €2,000 - €3,000 gross dependent on experience and skills
- 22 days annual leave
- Working from home policy
- Private medical insurance
- Office Perks: Free beverages, fruits and snacks
- Udemy unlimited membership
- Team-building events
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted.
If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
MUFG is an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to transform financial services through technology.