Technical Support Specialist (Day/Night Shifts – Extra days off)
MUFG Investor Services FinTech, a company based in Cyprus and member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group is looking for Technical Support Specialists to join our growing team.
You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
- Act as a first point of contact for Level-1 & Level 2 product and technical support.
- Day-to-day monitoring of our internal processes to ensure pro-active resolution of any issues that arise.
- Liaise with other departments for unresolved issues.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner through ticketing system.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Update documentation and knowledge base to improve efficiency and effectiveness in incident resolution and provide training to other staff members as required.
- Provide feedback based on metrics on how we can improve our products in order to minimize the support requests and issues.
- Other ad hoc duties as these may occur from time-to-time within the frame of technical support service for our products.
Ideal skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Must have flexibility with scheduling and able to work on day/night shifts.
- Strong analytic, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to problem solve independently and multi-task.
- Pro-active, resourceful with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
- Helpful personality
MUFG Investor Services FinTech provides all of its employees with a competitive and attractive compensation package.
- Competitive remuneration package - €1,666 - €2,000 gross dependent on experience and skills.
- 22 days annual leave
- Working from home policy
- Private medical insurance
- Office Perks: Free beverages, fruits and snacks
- Udemy unlimited membership
- Team-building events
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted.
If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
MUFG is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to transform financial services through technology.