This job is no longer accepting applications.
MUFG Investor Services FinTech Limited, is looking for Frontend Developers to join our growing team. We are looking for a professional with extensive experience to help deliver our custom software development projects.
You will be using your knowledge and skills to help us develop and maintain the existing code base for our existing cutting-edge platform and build new features and products.
- Accurately translate requirements and UX designs into functional frontend code.
- Produce clean, well-documented, maintainable, testable and scalable code.
- Ensure high-quality solutions produced through automated testing and monitoring code metric within established guidelines and time frames.
- Participate in planning, design, architecture and code review.
- Build rapid prototypes and work on fast paced projects
- Work effectively within a cross-functional multi-site team.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Inspire and mentor junior engineers on best practices and professional conduct.
Ideal skills we are looking for:
- Experience with a CSS preprocessor (e.g. Sass, Less).
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and modern browser technologies.
- Understanding of REST/JSON and/or SOAP/XML web services.
- Proficient understanding of software development tools such as Git and Gitlab.
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems.
- Experience with ag-Grid, amCharts and Vuetify will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in an Agile environment using Scrum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and reporting skills.
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills.
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
All information provided will be treated confidentially!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to transform financial services through technology.