Software Quality Assurance Engineer
MUFG Investor Services FinTech, a company based in Cyprus is looking for Software QA Engineers to join our growing team.
The successful candidates will help our company ensure our products are built in accordance to the customer requirements and are following the best practices and quality standards in terms of usability, security and performance.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create automated test scripts to verify functional and non-functional requirements of a product in various stages of the development life cycle.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Ideal skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong background in software integration and system testing in the cloud (Azure, AWS).
- Experience in script-writing and testing.
- Experience in performance testing, integration testing and test automation (e.g, Selenium, WatiN, Cypress, Jest etc).
- Understand CI/CD with the ability to integrate with Build pipelines.
- BDD acceptance criteria understanding and execution.
- Knowledge of and experience with QA methodologies.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and quality processes.
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and modern browser technologies.
- Understanding of REST/JSON and/or SOAP/XML web services.
- Proficient understanding of software development tools such as Git and Gitlab.
- Ability to work in Scrum team.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Familiar with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence).
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills.
Please send your CV at email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
All information provided will be treated confidentially!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to transform financial services through technology.