R&D Analytical Scientist
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Run the daily schedule of analyses and provide the necessary reports
- Conduct physicochemical and instrumental testing of drug products
- Participate in the evaluation of method validations
- Execute R&D studies to support regulatory requirements
- Document all experimental data in accordance with SOPs and GMPs
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy
- Master’s degree in Analytical Chemistry or relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience in a physicochemical laboratory of a pharmaceutical organization (Quality Control or R&D)
- Working experience in analytical methods commonly used in pharmaceutical analysis such as HPLC, GC and UV/VIS
- Strong attention to detail and a methodical, investigative and inquisitive mind
- Highly detail-oriented and organized, able to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude.
- Fluent in Greek & English
- Strong problem solving and ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
DEMO S.A. Pharmaceutical Industry is an industrial and commercial organization, active in the development, production and sales of pharmaceutical prod...