Vendor Management Specialist
You will be responsible for supporting the establishment of approaches, processes and information flow, along with building strong relationships to ensure effective collaboration between PSI teams & PSI vendors.
- Review external vendor quotations
- Maintain vendor databases and tracking systems
- Support vendor identification, assessment activities, vendor selection and approval processes
- At a service level, you will assist vendor contracting processes
- Educate vendors about PSI and maintain vendor relationships to provide high quality, cost-effective external services
- Review project-specific Vendor Management plans and support study teams with vendor related queries and issues
- Assist in the development and implementation of quality systems and documents
- Develop vendor specific KPIs and monitor ongoing performance
- Conduct training relevant to the vendor management department
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The global CRO where clinical trials run on time