Clinical Trial Lead
Take a leadership role to supervise all clinical aspects of full-service global projects on the regional level and managing clinical teams in various countries.
- Manage clinical project timelines, milestones, schedules and updates during all project stages
- Report project status updates and progress for a designated region; participate in Projects Review Meetings
- Ensure consistency of all study processes across regions and identify regional differences
- Prepare and deliver project-specific trainings
- Communicate with Global Project Managers and clients
- Manage project teams in the region, including team building, quality compliance, training and and monitoring of daily activities
- Be a point of contact for contractors and third party vendors
- Contribute to the development and update of project planning documents, essential documents, and project instructions
- Oversee maintenance of study-specific and corporate tracking systems
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Significant experience in Clinical Research and site monitoring
- Experience in leading teams in different countries as Lead Monitor or in an equivalent or higher project role
- Experience in supervising project activities as Regional Lead or in an equivalent project role.
- Experience in oncology, gastroenterology, infectious diseases, autoimmune diseases, or any rare disease indication is preferable
- Full working proficiency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Project
- Communication, presentation and customer-service skills
- Ability to negotiate and build relationships at all levels
- Team-building, leadership and organizational skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The global CRO where clinical trials run on time