Back End Developer
AMPLUS SA, is a pioneering and innovative IT Company that implements high quality projects in financial Institutions, telecommunication companies, Insurance organizations, educational institutions & organizations of the wider public and private sector. With a starting point back in the decade of 2000’s, AMPLUS SA has managed to possess a major market share of the IT Solutions industry. Established by a team of IT specialists has a stable and upward evolution, throughout these years.
In AMPLUS SA we constantly offer integrate and end to end solutions which increase the quality of the services provided and strengthen the loyalty of our clients through a client-driven approach.
In the context of the continuous growth of our company we are looking for a Full Stack/Backend Developer (.NET).
As a Full Stack/Backend Developer, you will be managing the exchange of data between the server and the users. Your will be focus on the development of all server-side logic, maintenance, and definition of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for the integration of the front-end elements. To succeed as a Full Stack/ Backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience.
- Compiling and analyzing data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Designing, developing, and supporting of IT systems, ensuring delivered services are high available and endurable
- Compiling business requirements and relevant documents to safeguard software designs
- Building and maintaining web applications
- Writing of clean, readable, modular, and reusable code
- Assessing the efficiency and speed of current applications
- Writing high-quality code
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Keeping on top of new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or another related field
- Experience with C# (standard and .net core) programming language, WCF, WPF, Entity Framework, WebAPIs
- Experience with MS SQL Database Systems
- Familiarity with Windows OS (Services & IIS deployment)
- Fluent speaker of Greek and proficient speaker of English language (C2)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Good analytical thinking & high attention to detail
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male applicants)
Preferred Skills – Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or another related field
- Working experience in insurance, finance, or banking industry
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
- Version control, such as Git
- Linux O/S experience is desirable
- WSO2 Enterprise Integrator Service Implementation
Your application has been successfully submitted.