Salesforce Solution Architect
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Services is the only global consulting partner that connects Salesforce’s customer-focused clouds with IBM’s industry-focused approach to seamlessly integrate data, unlock insights with AI and co-create innovation at scale. In Greece we are building our Salesforce Practice with a team of business, strategy, and technology consultants that design, build, and execute Salesforce Projects.
About The Role
As a Salesforce Project Lead you will become a member of the IBM Salesforce Practice and you will drive the implementation to our customers.
- Serve as assigned customers’ primary, day-to-day point of contact
- Establish engagement work plans, with input and buy-in from customer stakeholders, that define engagement activities/tasks, dates/duration and resources
- Coordinate the cross-functional teams composed of business analyst, developers and package consultants
- Produce project management documentation, such as project project timelines, meeting materials, status reports, budget reports, and other project documentation
- Regularly communicate project status with external and internal stakeholders, including key accomplishments, next steps, issues/risks/items for management attention, and project financials
- Manage engagement scope, schedule, budget and resources
RequiredTechnical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ year(s) experience of project management on CRM or digital projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies (i.e. waterfall, agile).
- Proficient with project management software/tools
- Ability to work independently and handle change and shifting work priorities, multiple concurrent projects/tasks.
- Certified in one of the following frameworks: Prince2, PMP, SAFe
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Delivery of cloud CRM projects
- Experience with Salesforce i.e Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud (preferred).
Your application has been successfully submitted.