CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, NORTHERN GREECE
We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Our global Clinical Monitoring department consists of colleagues with institutional knowledge, in-depth therapeutic experience, and robust operational tools. Together, we help clients define and develop clinical programmes, minimise delays and execute high-quality, cost-efficient clinical studies. As a Clinical Research Associate, you will:
• Thrive in multi-national project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer service on multiple, challenging projects.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are looking to work in a collegiate environment where you want to take true ownership for your work.
• Perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process. You shall also be qualified to conduct monitoring activities independently.
• Benefit from award winning training programmes that will assist your technical and professional skills and knowledge.
Education and Experience:
• University degree in a life-sciences field
• Independent, on-site monitoring experience - at least 4 years in interventional studies
• Risk Based Monitoring experience
• Demonstrated understanding of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements
• Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
• Exceptional communication, collaboration, organisational and time management skills
• Fluent in English
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.
Your application has been successfully submitted.