S/W Implementation & QA Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
S/W Implementation & QA Analyst - Payments
Euronet Worldwide EFT division seeks to employ a Software Implementation & QA Analyst. The successful candidate will join the POS Acquiring Team in Athens and will be involved in EFT Payments related projects across Europe.
Euronet Worldwide (NASDAQ: EEFT - https://www.euronetworldwide.com/) is a leading global financial technology solutions and payments provider. Founded in 1994, the company offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. These services include comprehensive ATM, POS and card outsourcing services, card issuing and merchant acquiring services, software solutions, cash-based and online-initiated consumer-to-consumer and business-to-business money transfer services, electronic distribution of digital media and prepaid mobile phone time and other cloud-based financial technology solutions.
“Connecting the World, One Transaction at a Time”
· Software installation and System configuration.
· Technical problem solving.
· End to end testing of Electronic Payment Transactions including both Authorization and Clearing phases.
· UAT support and QA documentation.
· Change management documentation and administration.
· University Degree in Computer Science or a related academic field.
· A minimum three (3) years of experience in Software testing or Software configuration.
· Experience in EFT (Electronic Financial Transactions) business (POS, e-commerce or ATM) and/or banking IT systems is a must.
· Experience in international card schemes’ (MasterCard, Visa etc.) specifications.
· Understanding Java or C++ code is a plus.
· Hands on experience in any database system (SQL, RDBMS or Non-Relation Databases)
· Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
· Must have legal right to work in the EU.
· Self-driven, self-motivated, highly interested in learning and adopting to changing environments.
· Proactive skills in anticipating problems and potential solutions.
· Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Ability and readiness to work in nationally and geographically diversified teams.
· Team player and positive thinker.
· Strong planning and time management skills.
- Work in dynamic, stable, international environment.
- Excellent career prospects within a dynamic and multinational organization with leading position in the market and ambitious expansion plans.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.