Quality Control Manager
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the execution of all the demanded physicochemical analysis
- Ensure adherence on deadlines regarding Quality Control batch release
- Monitor productivity of laboratories and related KPIs
- Direct troubleshooting of technical and analytical issues
- Review technical reports, summaries and protocols
- Support the training courses of team members as assigned.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and deliver on priorities
- Participate in lab audits and inspections, ensure laboratory compliance.
- Ensure good laboratory practices (GLP), safety regulations and SOPs, maintaining thorough, complete, accurate and timely records of laboratory data.
- Undertake investigations during any incidents/deviations/change controls/OOS, identify root cause and develop appropriate action plans.
- Coach, guide and supervise 3 teams of scientists in their daily working agenda
Experience, skills and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy with post graduate studies (MSc / PhD) in Chemistry, Pharmacy or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory, plus 3 years’ experience in leading teams.
- Working experience in pharmaceutical analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, UV-VIS
- Comprehensive understanding of good laboratory practices (GLP), safety regulations and quality system
- Ability to motivate, lead, coach and develop people.
- Strong problem solving attitude and ability to work independently
- Project management skills with focus on deliverables, quality and timelines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Fluent in Greek & English
Your application has been successfully submitted.
DEMO S.A. Pharmaceutical Industry is an industrial and commercial organization, active in the development, production and sales of pharmaceutical prod...