This job is no longer accepting applications.
AMPLUS SA, is a pioneering and innovative IT Company that implements high quality projects in financial Institutions, telecommunication companies, Insurance organizations, educational institutions & organizations of the wider public and private sector. With a starting point back in the decade of 2000’s, AMPLUS SA has managed to possess a major market share of the IT Solutions industry. Established by a team of IT specialists has a stable and upward evolution, throughout these years.
In AMPLUS SA we constantly offer integrate and end to end solutions which increase the quality of the services provided and strengthen the loyalty of our clients through a client-driven approach.
In the context of the continuous growth of our company we are looking for a Letter of Guarantee Officer to join our team.
• This role will be preparing and checking bank guarantees, including end to end review, to ensure potential risks are raised and mitigated, managing reduction of existing bond guarantee limit.
• Knowledge of letters of guarantee, procedures and rules related to the Issue/Amendment/ Cancellation/Forfeiture of Letters of Guarantee
• Issuing Domestic and International Bank Guarantees for corporate customers
• Full wording review, addressing all ambiguities and contradictions
• Experience in financing/coverage issues for the issuance and management of Letters of Guarantee
• Manage the issuing of international guarantees, direct/indirect with due regard to legal, compliance and risk aspects.
• Perform controls to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory regulations. Follow up overdue guarantees
• Produce monthly volume/transaction statistics for management information
• Maintain files and documentation (guarantee records)
• Candidate must have a university degree in accounting, finance or other business-related field or equivalent knowledge or experience
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in trade finance, letters of guarantee and banking relations
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
- Strong process execution and project management mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills, can-do-attitude
- Minimum computer literacy, particularly MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
All applications will be treated in strict confidence!
In AMPLUS SA we apply our principles of fair and equitable treatment, non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Always Added Value